2nd International Conference & Exhibition on Women in Sustainable Development “Entrepreneurship & Employment”2nd International Conference & Exhibition on Women in Sustainable Development “Entrepreneurship & Employment” https://euromediter.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/1.jpg 544 307 Euro Mediter https://euromediter.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/1.jpg
The 2nd International Conference & Exhibition on Women in Sustainable Development “Entrepreneurship & Employment” will be held by the Department of Women and Family Affairs, the Ministry of Industry, and Mine & Trade on September 15-18, 2015 in Tehran.
The conference focuses on introducing the position and role of women in business development considering the post 2015 Development agenda. Also this event creates a unique opportunity for introducing and presenting the women’s’ entrepreneurship, products, businesses & technical capabilities and scientific know-how and potentials as well as acquainting with investment opportunities on women’s innovations, inventions and creativeness.
Conference Objectives are as follows:
• Explanation the significance of women in business and employment development
• Studying the sustainable patterns of supply and demand work for women
• Challenges and opportunities for flourishing women’s employment
• Studying global policies and experiences of sustainable employment considering the post 2015 Development agenda
• Providing practical approaches based on successful experiences in the field of entrepreneurship
• The women role in green business
For any further detailed information, please visit the dedicated website: www.womensd.com